- 2009 International Residential Code Chapters 1 through 10 and Appendix F
- 2009 International Energy Conservation Code – new residential construction only
- 2015 International Building Code
- 1997 Uniform Code for Building Conservation
- 2015 Uniform Mechanical Code
- 2017 National Electrical Code
- 2018 Uniform Plumbing Code
- 2015 International Fire Code
- 2015 Life Safety Code
- 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design – Department of Justice September 15, 2010 Edition
Topeka Municipal Code (TMC) – includes local amendments to all listed codes.
- 2015 International Building Code – Local Amendments
- 2015 International Fire Code – Local Amendments
- 2015 Life Safety Code – Local Amendments
Cargo Containers – Information to be addressed when repurposing cargo containers
All projects submitted prior to the adoption of the 2015 codes shall be reviewed and inspected under the 2006 code. All projects submitted after that date shall fall into a grace period of 60 days, under which we will accept projects designed under the 2006 or 2015 code.