- 2021 Preliminary Budget
- 2021 Budget Engagement Presentation
Note: This presentation may be updated as newer versions become available.
2019 Adopted Budget
Performance & Open Government
- Open Budget Portal: This portal provides an interactive insight into all three budgets, Revenue, Operating and the Capital Improvement Budget.
- Open Checkbook Portal: This portal provides an interactive way to review payment information by department, vendor and expenditure type.
- Topeka Capital Projects Dashboard: This dashboard is an interactive application that allows viewers to explore major City Capital Improvement Plan projects.
- Topeka Open Performance Portal: This portal provides a way to interactively assess City key service areas by evaluating measures and metrics established by each City Department. Measures available on the portal are highlighted for the current period, they are not all of the available measures the City oversees.
Using the Open Budget Portal
Using the Performance Portal
2020 Budget Calendar
The budget calendar below is an outline of the major milestones in the 2021 budget process. The budget calendar is subject to change, please monitor the website for the most up-to-date events. The 2021 calendar reflects the potential for an election due to the State adopted Property Tax Lid, House Bill 2088.