K.S.A. 12-4516(i) provides that any defendant who is diverted, convicted of, or pleading guilty to, an ordinance violation be advised of his/her ability to have the diversion, conviction and/or arrest records expunged.

Please contact the Municipal Court Clerk if you would like to receive additional information related to this process.

Expungement Petition & Order Forms