Create a Pay Online Account
To register for online services, you must have the following:
- Your current utility bill.
- Your Utility Account Number and Due Date.
View an example bill with the account number highlighted in blue and the due date highlighted in red.
You can also obtain your account number and due date by calling 785-368-3111, M-F, 7AM-6PM or by
sending an email.
- A valid e-mail address.
Before you begin, please read or print the directions below:
- Go to https://payonline.topeka.org/Click2GovCX/index.html and Click "New User"
- Fill out all the information required in order to set up new account
- Once you click on "Create New User" you will get a message saying that your account has been enabled
- After your account has been enabled you would go to the email address that you used in order to set up the account online & click on the link embedded in the email
- Click on " Login" Enter the email address & password associated with the new online account; click "Login"
- Click on "Select Account"
- Click on "Add Account"
- Click on the blue link that is located in the account number box
- Enter the account number & due date associated with the most recent bill; Click "Submit"
- You will get a message that says "The account was added successfully"
- After you see the message "The account was added successfully" click on "Select Account"
( Repeat the 4 steps above to add additional accounts)
- After clicking on the blue link it will take you to the "Account Information" page that allows you to view Account Status and Account Delinquency.
- Once you are done viewing information associated with your online account click "Log Off"
MasterCard, Visa, Discover credit/debit cards and checking accounts are accepted with Online Payments.
Please allow 2 business days for payments to be credited to your account. Customers paying a delinquent account online must call 785-368-3111 to ensure uninterrupted service.