Create a Pay Online Account
To register for online services, you must have the following:
- Your current utility bill.
- Your Utility Account Number and Due Date.
View an example bill
You can also obtain your account number and due date by calling 785-368-3111, M-F, 7AM-6PM or by
sending an email.
- A valid e-mail address.
Before you begin, please read or print the directions below:
- Go to https://payonline.topeka.org/Click2GovCX/index.html and Click "New User"
- Fill out all the information required in order to set up new account
- Once you click on "Create New User" you will get a message saying that your account has been enabled
- After your account has been enabled you would go to the email address that you used in order to set up the account online & click on the link embedded in the email
- Click on " Login" Enter the email address & password associated with the new online account; click "Login"
- Click on "Select Account"
- Click on "Add Account"
- Click on the blue link that is located in the account number box
- Enter the account number & due date associated with the most recent bill; Click "Submit"
- You will get a message that says "The account was added successfully"
- After you see the message "The account was added successfully" click on "Select Account"
( Repeat the 4 steps above to add additional accounts)
- After clicking on the blue link it will take you to the "Account Information" page that allows you to view Account Status and Account Delinquency.
- Once you are done viewing information associated with your online account click "Log Off"
MasterCard, Visa, Discover credit/debit cards and checking accounts are accepted with Online Payments.
Please allow 2 business days for payments to be credited to your account. Customers paying a delinquent account online must call 785-368-3111 to ensure uninterrupted service.