Topeka E-Procurement System TOPEKA ePro
The new Topeka e-Procurement System TOPEKA ePro automates the exchange of information between the City, its suppliers and end users.
Suppliers can now register online. Current suppliers and vendors must also register as a Supplier in order to respond to bid opportunities.
Notice to Bidders
Bidders are responsible for checking this website to obtain all addenda that may be issued to bid documents and specifications. The city is not responsible for direct distribution of addenda posted on the website. Acknowledgement of addenda is made in the electronic bidding process. Alternatively, bid documents and specifications are available to prospective bidders at the City of Topeka, Contracts & Procurement Division, 215 SE 7th Street, Room 60, Topeka, KS 66603.
The City of Topeka reserves the right to reject any or all proposals. Bidders must comply with all non-discrimination provisions. The city is an equal opportunity entity and invites small and minority contractors to bid.
This web page is intended to serve as a courtesy service only. All Legal Notices are published in the Topeka Metro Newspaper as required by law.
- 8/9/2018: Ultra-Violet Disinfection Equipment
Bid Date: 8/9/2018
- 8/2/18: Tallgrass Waterline Replacement Proj. T281083.20, Event 1763
Bid date: 8/31/18
- 7/26/18: Electrical Equipment for Aeration Basins at Oakland WWTP, T291060.00, Event 1755
Bid date: 8/23/18
- 7/26/18: Biosolids Handling Equipment at Oakland WWTP, T291018.02, Event 1757
Bid date: 8/30/18
- 7/24/18: Firefighter Bunker Gear, Event 1752
Bid date: 8/14/18
- 7/23/18: Broadview Waterline Replacement, T281078.09 & T281122.05
Bid date: 8/24/18
- 7/5/18: RFP-Wastewater Treatment Plants Assessment, Event 1742
Bid date: 8/10/18
- 7/5/18: RFP-Utility Rate Study, Event 1741
Bid date: 9/4/18