Skip Navigation LinksEasement Forms

Skip Navigation LinksCity of Topeka > Public Works > Engineering > Easement Forms

Drainage Easements and Storm Sewer Easements: Easements for drainage of overland flow of surface water and/or the construction and maintenance of pipe, flume or ditch must have the drainage provision paragraph (set out below) added to the permanent easement form. Easements for underground conduit (storm sewer) only, do not require this paragraph. Insert the drainage easement provision after the legal description.




620 SE Madison
Topeka, KS 66607

Call 785-368-3111 for all customer service questions

Connect with your local government
SeeClickFix logo