PUD17/02 Wheatfield Village Planned Unit Development by 29 Fairlawn, LLC, requesting to amend the District Zoning Classification from “C-4” Commercial District to “PUD” Planned Unit Development (C-4 Commercial uses) on the 14.7-acre property located at the Northwest corner of SW 29th Street and Fairlawn Road.
Proposed project will result in new development, as well as demolition of existing buildings.
PUD17/02 Wheatfield Village Planned Unit Development Master Plan was approved by the Governing Body at the November 14, 2017 City Council meeting. Ordinance 20095.
Applications for a Minor Amendment, Subdivision, and Site Plan Review were submitted in 2018. Information Below
- PUD17/02A Wheatfield PUD Minor Amendment Application
- P18/02 Wheatfield Village Subdivision Application
- SPR18/03 Wheatfield Village Site Plan Review Application
Information submitted March 2018
- Site Plan
- Landscape Plan
- Elevations (Buildings 1-3)
- Preliminary Plat (revised 3/18)
- PUD Master Plan (PUD17/02A)
- Traffic Impact Study (Addendum)
Authorized Professional Agent: Kevin Holland, CFS Engineers, P.A.
Contact Case Planner: Annie Driver, 785-368-3728 (email)
Original Submissions for PUD17/02
- Aerial Map
- Vicinity Map
- Master Planned Unit Development Plan (revised 6/23/17)
- Stormwater Drainage Report
- Traffic Impact Analysis (July 2017)
- Site and Landscape Plans (July 2017)
Neighborhood Information Meeting (April 24, 2017)
Planning Commission – July 17, 2017 (approved)