The Homeowners Associations' responsibilities in Lauren's Bay Blue Heron Park include the following:
- Mowing the grass between the residents' property and the pond
- Maintenance of the pond and vegetation adjacent to the pond and sidewalks, including animal nuisance, repairs, bank stabilization, tree trimming and litter control
- Sidewalk repair
- Snow removal
- Parking lot maintenance
- Irrigation system maintenance and water
- Electrical service maintenance
- Periodic dam inspections
- Federal or state required updates to dam infrastructure
The City's maintenance responsibilities in Lauren's Bay Blue Heron Park include the following:
- Mowing the Dam Area: Limited to functional mowing to prevent tree growth in the dam. HOAs are responsible for routine mowing in this area, as desired, as highlighted above.
- Maintaining the spillway outfall area and its structures: This includes only the repairs necessary to ensure the spillway outfall and other structures continue to function as designed.
- Contracting for periodic inspections, studies and updates (without bearing any responsibility for the associated costs).
Map of the Areas
- LB Pond Maintenance Map (attached)