It is very important that applicants read this information carefully and completely.
We will hire up to 12 employees to participate in the TWTW teen internship program. The primary goal of the interview process is to determine who will be offered a job with the TWTW program. The secondary goal is to provide each applicant in attendance with experience on presenting himself or herself in an interview and to practice interview skills.
Interview Document Checklist
To determine if you are eligible for the Topeka Way to Work program, you MUST bring documentation with you to your interview.
To verify Age eligibility, you must bring one of the following items:
- KS Driver License/State I.D.
- Birth Certificate
- Alien Registration Card
- Valid U.S. Passport
- This can be from a teacher, coach, religious leader, volunteer coordinator, supervisor
- These can also be submitted before your interview to Sarah Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will not be contacted for an interview.
Every applicant that wishes to be interviewed will report to the Cyrus K. Holliday building on the day and time specified below. Interviews will be conducted on a first-come, first-serve basis. Interviews will begin each evening at 5:00 pm. The Cyrus K. Holliday building is located at 620 SE Madison, 1st floor conference room. Please park in the parking lot at SE 7th & SE Jefferson.
- Monday, May 4th is reserved for applicants with last names beginning with A-M.
- Tuesday, May 5th is reserved for applicants with last names beginning with N-Z.