Skip Navigation LinksCitizen Request

Skip Navigation LinksCity of Topeka > Citizen Request
If you have questions or need assistance, please call the call center at 785-​368-3111. 
Here, you can report issues such as:
  • Potholes
  • Graffiti
  • Traffic light issues
  • Leaking fire hydrants
  • Blocked storm sewers / drains
Select "Make a Request" to see the full list of issues you can report.