Due to the COVID-19 pandemic 2021 Governing Body Meetings will be conducted in-person and virtually via the Zoom meeting application until further notice. Zoom meeting application details will be distributed by the City Clerk’s office on the day of each meeting. Meeting will be held on the first, three (3) Tuesdays of each month at 6:00 p.m.
Please be advised the July 20, 2021, meeting has been rescheduled to July 27, 2021 pursuant to Resolution No. 9215; and the August 3, 2021 and November 2, 2021 meetings have been cancelled pursuant to Resolution No. 9205.
If you would like to view the meeting you may at https://www.topeka.org/communications/live-stream/ or at https://www.facebook.com/cityoftopeka/
If there are no cases to consider, the meetings are cancelled.
Due to ongoing COVID-19 safety measures, virtual attendance for this meeting will also be offered. To attend virtually, please contact the City Council office by 5:00pm on April 28th to attain the log-in information.
Additional items pertaining to the meeting will be made available on the committee’s webpage.
- Call to Order
- Approve March 15, 2021 meeting minutes
- Introduction: Public Works Director James Jackson
- 2021 Project Update
- Median Update
- Assetic-based Capital Work Program
- Items from Staff
- Modifying existing Sidewalk Repair Program (50/50 Program) into a Cost Sharing Program
- Items from Committee
- Discussion: Urish (21st to 29th ) and 17th & Wanamaker to I-470
- Other Items
- Schedule next meeting date; Adjourn
Due to continued COVID-19 safety precautions, virtual attendance will be offered in addition to attending in-person. Please contact the Council office by 12:00pm on April 30th to obtain virtual log-in information. Additional materials pertaining to the meeting can be found on the committee’s webpage.
- Call to Order
- Approve minutes from March 19, 2021 meeting
- Continued Discussion: Outreach & Customer Service
- Presentation: Dispatch/Operations
- Presentation: Recruitment
- Crime Reduction Strategy
- Active Bystandership for Law Enforcement (ABLE) Training
- Peer-Support Team & City’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discuss Future Topic Ideas
- Set next meeting agenda and date