Please find meeting agenda here.
This meeting will be held virtually only. Members of the public wishing to attend the meeting will need to contact the City Council office by 5:00pm on March 25, 2021. The meeting will also be live-streamed via the City of Topeka’s facebook and livesteam platforms.
Due to continued COVID-19 safety precautions, virtual attendance will be offered in addition to attending in-person. Please contact the Council office by 12:00pm on April 30th to obtain virtual log-in information. Additional materials pertaining to the meeting can be found on the committee’s webpage.
- Call to Order
- Approve minutes from March 19, 2021 meeting
- Continued Discussion: Outreach & Customer Service
- Presentation: Dispatch/Operations
- Presentation: Recruitment
- Crime Reduction Strategy
- Active Bystandership for Law Enforcement (ABLE) Training
- Peer-Support Team & City’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discuss Future Topic Ideas
- Set next meeting agenda and date