Please find meeting agenda here.
This meeting will be held virtually only. Members of the public wishing to attend the meeting will need to contact the City Council office by 5:00pm on March 25, 2021. The meeting will also be live-streamed via the City of Topeka’s facebook and livesteam platforms.
1) Call to order
2) Approve March 19, 2021 meeting minutes
3) Presentations & Discussion: Residency Requirements
4) Discussion: Governing Body Rules & Procedures Amendments
5) Schedule next meeting; Adjourn
This meeting will allow for in-person or virtual attendance. If you would like to attend virtually, please contact the City Council office by 5:00pm on May 6, 2021 to be provided the login information.
Virtual attendance is available. Please contact the City Council office before 12:00pm on May 26th to obtain the login information.
Meeting agenda and additional materials can be found here.
- Call to Order
- Approve minutes from March 24, 2021 meeting
- Broadband for Topeka Residents
- Continued Discussion
- Property & Premises
- Discussion of Working Document (brought forward from 2020, assumptions and goals only; See Attached)
- Preliminary approval
- Next steps
- Other Items
- Set Next Meeting Date (Note: Homeless will be included on June agenda)