This meeting will be rescheduled for a later date TBD.
Due to the recent Public Health Orders and recommendations from the CDC for group gatherings, the JEDO Chair has limited public comment on this item to written comments only. Written comments should be submitted to email@example.com by 5 p.m. on April 1. Those written comments will be distributed to all JEDO members and will be made a part of the public record on this item.
If a member of the public would like to attend the zoom meeting for public comment, please contact Liz Toyne at 785-368-3710 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meeting agenda can be found here.
- Call to Order
- Approve minutes from September 14, 2020 meeting
- Discussion: Internet reliability for Topeka residents
- USD 501 – Families in Connect2Compete, T-Mobile; programs for non-home locations
- DCF – needs of kids in Foster care
- Follow up with Senior agency representatives
- Career-seeking demographic; exploring their needs
- Service & Infrastructure
- GTP SPARKS second round Funding
- Past Broadband Taskforce; accomplishments and future
- Possible future broadband leadership structure – Lazone Grays
- Discussion/Possible Action
- Property Maintenance – Next steps proposal; Discussion and possible action
- Other Items Before the Committee
- Adjourn; Next meeting will be December 14th at 3:00pm; LEC Classroom A
***With additional precautions during the COVID-19 pandemic, members of the public may attend the meeting virtually through Zoom, but will need to call the City Council Office by 12:00pm on date of meeting.***