Meeting agenda will be posted to the webpage once confirmed. Please check back the week of the meeting.
In-person and Virtual attendance options available. Please contact the Council Office by 5:00pm 5/16 to request Zoom link.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic 2022 Governing Body Meetings will be conducted in-person and virtually via the Zoom meeting application until further notice. Zoom meeting application details will be distributed by the City Clerk’s office on the day of each meeting. Meeting will be held on the first, three (3) Tuesdays of each month at 6:00 p.m.
If you would like to view the meeting you may at https://www.topeka.org/communications/live-stream/ or at https://www.facebook.com/cityoftopeka/
If there are no cases to consider, the meetings are cancelled.
This meeting will offer in-person and virtual attendance options. Please contact the Council Office by 5:00pm on 5/19 to request the Zoom link.
- Call to order
- Approval of March 1, 2022 minutes
- ARPA Application Review; possible recommendation
- Other Items
Due to unforeseen circumstances, this meeting has been cancelled. Details regrading the rescheduled meeting will be posted once confirmed.
Meeting agenda will be posted to the webpage within 48 hours of meeting.
In-person and virtual attendance options are available. Please contact the Council office by 12:00pm 5/20 to request Zoom link. The meeting will also be livestreamed.
The meeting scheduled for May 23rd will be rescheduled.
In-person and virtual attendance options are available. Please call the Council Office by 5:00pm, 5/20/22, to request the Zoom link.
- Call to Order
- Approve April 25, 2022 Meeting Minutes
- Changing our Culture of Property Maintenance
- Policy & Procedure Recommendations, Preliminary: Karen Black, May 8 Consulting
- Other Changing our Culture of Property Maintenance Updates
- Other Items
- Adjourn; Next meeting will be June 20, 2022 at 1:00pm. Topics will include Changing our Culture of Property Maintenance, Broadband Initiatives, Unsheltered Population