The meeting start time has been changed from 10:00am to 10:30am.
In-person seating will be limited. Virtual attendance is available. Please contact the Council Office by 5:00pm 11/5 to request Zoom link.
- Call to Order
- Approve minutes from October 13, 2021 meeting
- Digital Equity & Inclusion Partnership
- COT Administrative Policy, Draft – Review, Possible Vote to Recommend
- Changing the Culture of Property Maintenance
- Goal and Challenge Recommendation, Final Draft – Review, Possible Vote
- Initiatives 2022-2025, Draft – Review, Possible Vote
- Karen Black consultation – Report
- Other Items
- Set Next Meeting Date; Adjourn
If there are no cases to consider, the meetings are cancelled.
JEDO Board Meeting agendas are posted five (5) business days before the date of the meeting. View JEDO Board meeting information online at: https://www.jedoecodevo.com/
Meetings will be conducted virtually until further notice due to the COVID-19 pandemic. If you would like to view the meeting you may at https://www.topeka.org/communications/live-stream/ or at https://www.facebook.com/cityoftopeka/