Application Tap That Topeka_2021
Application Juneteenth Parade 2021
- Call to order
- Approve May 7, 2021 meeting minutes
- Update: Governing Body Rules
- Contracts $50K and Above
- Recruitment & Retention Process
- Introduction: Title 5 Revamp
- Schedule next meeting; Adjourn
In-person meetings have resumed, however virtual attendance options remain available at this time. If you would like to attend virtually, please contact the City Council office by 5:00pm the day prior to the meeting.
- Call to Order
- Approve June 21, 2021 minutes
- 2021 Project Update
- Presentation: Pavement Plan for 2022
- Action Item: Fleet Lease Program
- FIRM Project Resolution
- Presentation: Parking Garage Rate Study
- Interactive Discussion: Speeding
- Items from Staff
- Items from Committee
- Adjourn; next meeting August 16, 2021.
In-person attendance has resumed, however a virtual attendance option is still available. Please contact the Council office by 12:00pm on July 19th to request log-in information.
JEDO Board Meeting agendas are posted five (5) business days before the date of the meeting. View JEDO Board meeting information online at: https://www.jedoecodevo.com/
If you would like to view the meeting you may at https://www.topeka.org/communications/live-stream/ or at https://www.facebook.com/cityoftopeka/