1) Call to order
2) Approve March 19, 2021 meeting minutes
3) Presentations & Discussion: Residency Requirements
4) Discussion: Governing Body Rules & Procedures Amendments
5) Schedule next meeting; Adjourn
This meeting will allow for in-person or virtual attendance. If you would like to attend virtually, please contact the City Council office by 5:00pm on May 6, 2021 to be provided the login information.
JEDO Board Meeting agendas are posted five (5) business days before the date of the meeting. View JEDO Board meeting information online at: https://www.jedoecodevo.com/
MEETING conducted via ZOOM Public Comment Allowed via Zoom or In-Person. If you would like to view the meeting you may at https://www.topeka.org/communications/live-stream/ or at https://www.facebook.com/cityoftopeka/
Virtual attendance is available. Please contact the City Council office before 12:00pm on May 26th to obtain the login information.
Meeting agenda and additional materials can be found here.
- Call to Order
- Approve minutes from March 24, 2021 meeting
- Broadband for Topeka Residents
- Continued Discussion
- Property & Premises
- Discussion of Working Document (brought forward from 2020, assumptions and goals only; See Attached)
- Preliminary approval
- Next steps
- Other Items
- Set Next Meeting Date (Note: Homeless will be included on June agenda)