1) Call to order
2) Approve March 19, 2021 meeting minutes
3) Presentations & Discussion: Residency Requirements
4) Discussion: Governing Body Rules & Procedures Amendments
5) Schedule next meeting; Adjourn
This meeting will allow for in-person or virtual attendance. If you would like to attend virtually, please contact the City Council office by 5:00pm on May 6, 2021 to be provided the login information.
Virtual attendance is available. Please contact the City Council office before 12:00pm on May 26th to obtain the login information.
Meeting agenda and additional materials can be found here.
- Call to Order
- Approve minutes from March 24, 2021 meeting
- Broadband for Topeka Residents
- Continued Discussion
- Property & Premises
- Discussion of Working Document (brought forward from 2020, assumptions and goals only; See Attached)
- Preliminary approval
- Next steps
- Other Items
- Set Next Meeting Date (Note: Homeless will be included on June agenda)
- Call to order
- Approve May 7, 2021 meeting minutes
- Update: Governing Body Rules
- Contracts $50K and Above
- Recruitment & Retention Process
- Introduction: Title 5 Revamp
- Schedule next meeting; Adjourn
In-person meetings have resumed, however virtual attendance options remain available at this time. If you would like to attend virtually, please contact the City Council office by 5:00pm the day prior to the meeting.