Feb 10 @ 6:00 pm
JEDO Board Meeting agendas are posted five (5) business days in advance of the meeting date.
View JEDO Board meeting information online at: https://www.jedoecodevo.com/
Meetings will be conducted entirely virtual until further notice due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Feb 15 @ 6:00 pm
Agendas are posted 10 days prior to each meeting.
Feb 17 @ 5:00 pm
If there are no cases to consider, the meetings are cancelled.
Feb 19 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Call to Order
- Approve minutes from January 26, 2021 meeting
- Meet Grace, TPD’s Therapy Dog
- Presentation – Strengthing Police & Community Partnerships community survey results
- Discussion: Deployment of Officers for Special Needs Populations
- Intellectually or Developmentally Disabled
- Mental or Behavioral Crisis
- Non-English Speaking
- Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Victims of Human Trafficking
- Victims of Domestic Abuse
- Other Items
- Set next meeting agenda and date
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, in-person attendance will be at limited capacity. Members of the public who wish to attend the meeting virtually are requested to contact the City Council office by 10:00am on 2/19/21 to request log-in information. The meeting will be live-streamed on the City’s facebook and City4 platforms as well.
Feb 25 @ 1:30 pm
Subscribe to filtered calendar