Please find meeting agenda here.
This meeting will be entirely virtual via the Zoom platform. Members of the public wishing to participate in public comment will need to contact the City Council office by 12:00pm on February 15, 2021, to be provided with the log-in information. The meeting will be live streamed on the City of Topeka media platforms.
- Call to Order
- Approve minutes from January 26, 2021 meeting
- Meet Grace, TPD’s Therapy Dog
- Presentation – Strengthing Police & Community Partnerships community survey results
- Discussion: Deployment of Officers for Special Needs Populations
- Intellectually or Developmentally Disabled
- Mental or Behavioral Crisis
- Non-English Speaking
- Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Victims of Human Trafficking
- Victims of Domestic Abuse
- Other Items
- Set next meeting agenda and date
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, in-person attendance will be at limited capacity. Members of the public who wish to attend the meeting virtually are requested to contact the City Council office by 10:00am on 2/19/21 to request log-in information. The meeting will be live-streamed on the City’s facebook and City4 platforms as well.
Please find the meeting agenda here.
This meeting will have virtual and in-person attendance options available. In-person seating capacity will be limited. If you would like to attend the meeting virtually, please contact the City Council office by 5:00pm on 3/18 to receive the Zoom link.