- Call to Order
- Approve minutes from September 14, 2020 meeting
- Discussion: Internet reliability for Topeka residents
- USD 501 – Families in Connect2Compete, T-Mobile; programs for non-home locations
- DCF – needs of kids in Foster care
- Follow up with Senior agency representatives
- Career-seeking demographic; exploring their needs
- Service & Infrastructure
- GTP SPARKS second round Funding
- Past Broadband Taskforce; accomplishments and future
- Possible future broadband leadership structure – Lazone Grays
- Discussion/Possible Action
- Property Maintenance – Next steps proposal; Discussion and possible action
- Other Items Before the Committee
- Adjourn; Next meeting will be December 14th at 3:00pm; LEC Classroom A
***With additional precautions during the COVID-19 pandemic, members of the public may attend the meeting virtually through Zoom, but will need to call the City Council Office by 12:00pm on date of meeting.***
Due to increasing COVID-19 restrictive measures, virtual attendance to committee meetings is preferred. A room restriction of 10 people will be in place. Please contact the City Council office 785-368-3710 by 12:00pm on November 17th to be provided with the Zoom information.
Meeting agenda can be found here.
If there are no cases to consider, the meetings are cancelled.
If there are no cases to consider, the meeting is cancelled.
Due to increased COVID-19 safety measures, virtual attendance to the meeting is preferred. The meeting will be livestreamed on the City of Topeka’s facebook page, and website. Members of the public wanting to attend the meeting via Zoom will need to contact the City Council office by 5:00pm on Friday, November 20th. Please find the meeting agenda here.