Call 368-1642 for Zoom login information
To honor safety mandates surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, in-person public comments will be limited; please contact Sylvan Coles, firstname.lastname@example.org, regarding meeting attendance or to submit written public comments. All attendance requests and comments must be received 2 business days prior to the meeting.
Please find meeting agenda here.
Due to ongoing COVID-19 safety restrictions, in-person attendance will be limited with virtual attendance being preferred. Members of the public wanting to speak on agenda items, will need to call the City Council office by 5:00pm on March 15, 2021.
Please find the meeting agenda here.
This meeting will have virtual or in-person attendance options available. In-person seating will be limited. If you would like to attend virtually, please contact the City Council office by 5:00pm on 3/18 to receive the Zoom log-in information.
1) Call to order
2) Approve March 19, 2021 meeting minutes
3) Presentations & Discussion: Residency Requirements
4) Discussion: Governing Body Rules & Procedures Amendments
5) Schedule next meeting; Adjourn
This meeting will allow for in-person or virtual attendance. If you would like to attend virtually, please contact the City Council office by 5:00pm on May 6, 2021 to be provided the login information.
- Call to order
- Approve May 7, 2021 meeting minutes
- Update: Governing Body Rules
- Contracts $50K and Above
- Recruitment & Retention Process
- Introduction: Title 5 Revamp
- Schedule next meeting; Adjourn
In-person meetings have resumed, however virtual attendance options remain available at this time. If you would like to attend virtually, please contact the City Council office by 5:00pm the day prior to the meeting.
Agenda will be posted 9/20/21.
Virtual participation is preferred due to limited seating capacity. In-person attendees will be required to wear a mask. Please contact the Council office by 5:00pm 9/23 to request the Zoom link.
This meeting has been cancelled. Additional information about a rescheduled date will be provided once known.
In-person and virtual attendance options available. Please contact the Council office to request log-in information by 5:00pm October 21st.
- Call to order
- Approve July 2, 2021 meeting minutes
- 2021 International Energy Conservation Code
- 2021 International Existing Building Code
- Update: Recruitment; Progress & Future Plans
- Other Items