If a member of the public would like to attend the zoom meeting for public comment, please contact Liz Toyne at 785-368-3710 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meeting agenda can be found here.
- Call to Order
- Approve minutes from September 14, 2020 meeting
- Discussion: Internet reliability for Topeka residents
- USD 501 – Families in Connect2Compete, T-Mobile; programs for non-home locations
- DCF – needs of kids in Foster care
- Follow up with Senior agency representatives
- Career-seeking demographic; exploring their needs
- Service & Infrastructure
- GTP SPARKS second round Funding
- Past Broadband Taskforce; accomplishments and future
- Possible future broadband leadership structure – Lazone Grays
- Discussion/Possible Action
- Property Maintenance – Next steps proposal; Discussion and possible action
- Other Items Before the Committee
- Adjourn; Next meeting will be December 14th at 3:00pm; LEC Classroom A
***With additional precautions during the COVID-19 pandemic, members of the public may attend the meeting virtually through Zoom, but will need to call the City Council Office by 12:00pm on date of meeting.***
- Call to Order
- Approve minutes from November 9, 2020 meeting
- Input from presenters of Cultural Awareness Training program
- Review & Discuss:
- Annual Use of Force Reports (2016-2019)
- Fleeing Vehicles
- Fleeing Persons
- Set next meeting agenda and date
Due to continued COVID-19 safety measures, virtual attendance is preferred. In-person attendance will be limited to 10 individuals total in the classroom. Please contact the City Council office before 12:00pm on November 30th to obtain the Zoom link.
Please find the meeting agenda here.
Due to increased COVID-19 safety measures, virtual attendance is preferred. There will be a 10 person room capacity for in-person attendance. The meeting will be live-streamed on the City of Topeka’s facebook and City4 Communication’s platforms. If you would like to attend the meeting via Zoom, please contact the Council Office by 1:00pm on December 14th to be provided the log-in information.