If a member of the public would like to attend the zoom meeting for public comment, please contact Liz Toyne at 785-368-3710 or email@example.com.
Meeting agenda can be found here.
- Call to Order
- Approve minutes from September 14, 2020 meeting
- Discussion: Internet reliability for Topeka residents
- USD 501 – Families in Connect2Compete, T-Mobile; programs for non-home locations
- DCF – needs of kids in Foster care
- Follow up with Senior agency representatives
- Career-seeking demographic; exploring their needs
- Service & Infrastructure
- GTP SPARKS second round Funding
- Past Broadband Taskforce; accomplishments and future
- Possible future broadband leadership structure – Lazone Grays
- Discussion/Possible Action
- Property Maintenance – Next steps proposal; Discussion and possible action
- Other Items Before the Committee
- Adjourn; Next meeting will be December 14th at 3:00pm; LEC Classroom A
***With additional precautions during the COVID-19 pandemic, members of the public may attend the meeting virtually through Zoom, but will need to call the City Council Office by 12:00pm on date of meeting.***
Due to increased COVID-19 safety measures, virtual attendance to the meeting is preferred. The meeting will be livestreamed on the City of Topeka’s facebook page, and website. Members of the public wanting to attend the meeting via Zoom will need to contact the City Council office by 5:00pm on Friday, November 20th. Please find the meeting agenda here.
Please find the meeting agenda here.
Due to increased COVID-19 safety measures, virtual attendance is preferred. There will be a 10 person room capacity for in-person attendance. The meeting will be live-streamed on the City of Topeka’s facebook and City4 Communication’s platforms. If you would like to attend the meeting via Zoom, please contact the Council Office by 1:00pm on December 14th to be provided the log-in information.
To honor safety mandates surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, in-person public comments will be limited; please contact Sylvan Coles, firstname.lastname@example.org, regarding meeting attendance or to submit written public comments. All attendance requests and comments must be received 2 business days prior to the meeting.