Due to unforeseen circumstances, this meeting has been cancelled. Details regrading the rescheduled meeting will be posted once confirmed.
Meeting agenda will be posted to the webpage within 48 hours of meeting.
In-person and virtual attendance options are available. Please contact the Council office by 12:00pm 5/20 to request Zoom link. The meeting will also be livestreamed.
The meeting scheduled for May 23rd will be rescheduled.
In-person and virtual attendance options are available. Please call the Council Office by 5:00pm, 5/20/22, to request the Zoom link.
- Call to Order
- Approve April 25, 2022 Meeting Minutes
- Changing our Culture of Property Maintenance
- Policy & Procedure Recommendations, Preliminary: Karen Black, May 8 Consulting
- Other Changing our Culture of Property Maintenance Updates
- Other Items
- Adjourn; Next meeting will be June 20, 2022 at 1:00pm. Topics will include Changing our Culture of Property Maintenance, Broadband Initiatives, Unsheltered Population
Tap That Topeka Application