The meeting scheduled for May 23rd will be rescheduled.
In-person and virtual attendance options are available. Please call the Council Office by 5:00pm, 5/20/22, to request the Zoom link.
- Call to Order
- Approve April 25, 2022 Meeting Minutes
- Changing our Culture of Property Maintenance
- Policy & Procedure Recommendations, Preliminary: Karen Black, May 8 Consulting
- Other Changing our Culture of Property Maintenance Updates
- Other Items
- Adjourn; Next meeting will be June 20, 2022 at 1:00pm. Topics will include Changing our Culture of Property Maintenance, Broadband Initiatives, Unsheltered Population
If there are no cases to consider, the meetings are cancelled.
Tap That Topeka Application
The Topeka Board of Zoning Appeals meets at 5:30PM on the 2nd Monday of each month. If no applications were received, the monthly meeting is canceled.
Currently the meetings are held via Zoom video conference. For log-in information, contact Topeka Planning at 785-368-3728 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.