In-person and virtual attendance options are available. Please contact the Council Office by 5:00pm 8/18 to request the Zoom link.
- Call to order
- Approval of July 25, 2022 minutes
- Initial ARPA Application Review
- Other Items
The Governing Body voted to approve the recommendations from the Police and Community Special Committee, one of these recommendations was to allow the public more opportunity to provide input into law enforcement training. In an effort to meet this recommendation the Topeka Police Training Division will be hosting the following Public Input Sessions.
- September 14th, 6pm-8pm at Washburn Tech East
- September 22nd, 6pm-8pm at Washburn University, Henderson Room 112
- The Training Director and Assistant Training Director will provide a 20 to 30 minute presentation on:
- Current Academy Curriculum
- In-Service Training Curriculum
- At the conclusion of the presentation, public comment or questions will be allowed (limited to 4 minutes per person)
- The sessions should be limited to 60 to 90 minutes total