This meeting will be hybrid, with virtual and in-person attendance options available. Masks and social distancing guidelines will be required.
- Call to Order
- Approve Minutes from January 3rd meeting
- Development of Online Right-of-Way Permitting Process:
- Establish uniform method of applying for ROW permitting that could be easily monitored for safety and restoration requirements with limited staff.
- Eliminate processing time for applicants with electronic submission of all required documentation and drawings.
- Reduce handling of and filing of critical documents.
- DPW 2022 Work Plan
- Update on Citywide Blight Abatement
- Discussion of Driveway Culvert Replacements
- Other Items
In person and virtual attendance options available. Masks and social distancing will be required for in person attendees. Please contact the Council office by 12:00pm 1/28 to request the zoom link.
Agenda information will be updated within a week prior to this meeting.