WaterShare Contribution Form Public Works - Home | Departments

Yes, I would like to make a tax-deductible contribution to the Watershare program (consult a tax advisor) to help local charitable agencies assist those less fortunate in our community with their combined City of Topeka Utility Bill.


Service Address:

Utility Bill Account # (if known):

Specify Your Contribution

Contributions may or may not be tax-deductible (consult a tax advisor).

(choose one of the two below)

OR: (please specify)

I understand that I will be billed this amount each month on my City of Topeka Utility Bill, and I can stop contributions at any time.

Please click the 'submit' button below to send your completed form electronically. Otherwise, please print the PDF form, complete and either:

  • Send by mail to Topeka Water:
    3245 NW Water Works Dr.
    Topeka, KS 66606
  • Fax to 785-368-3825
  • Enclose with your next combined City of Topeka Water Bill

Thank You for Participating in Watershare

© City of Topeka | 785-368-3111