- Click here to see Sample Billing Statement
- Water meters are read monthly.
- A Base Charge is assessed per water meter at a service location based on meter size
- A Volume Charge is assessed per 1,000 gallons of water consumed.
- If your bill has been estimated it will be noted with an “E”.
Residential wastewater charge is based on average winter quarter water consumption. (Dec.-Feb.). The charge will remain consistent for one year, generally April - April. Non-Residential wastewater is based monthly water consumption.
The stormwater fee is assessed on the hard surface you have on your property. For more information call 368-3111 or click here.
Outside City and Sherwood Sewer District
- Outside City customers are charged premium water & wastewater rates.
- Customers served by the Sherwood Sewer District are billed at rates established by Shawnee County.
- Outside City customers are assessed a fire hydrant maintenance fee.
Shawnee County Refuse
Rates and services are established by Shawnee County. (http://www.snco.us/sw/service.asp)
The City bills for Shawnee County Refuse customers only.
Cindy Collins, Customer Services Manager
Duane Overfield, Meter Srv Manager
Susie McFarland, Utility Billing Manager