Bill Payment OptionsThe City of Topeka offers a variety of utilities bill payment options. If you need assistance or have any questions, an Utility Account Agent is standing by & ready to help, 785-368-3111, M-F, 7AM-6PM. NO FEES are charged when making payments On-line, Direct payment, Mail, Drop Box, City Express or Topeka U.S. Bank locations. Payments made at a non-authorized collection station will not be considered received until the payment has been posted to your account.
Online PaymentClick here to register for online account management &/or bill payment or to access a registered account. As a free service to you, this option allows you to pay your City utilities bill online (allow 2 business days for processing, please do not use this feature if your account is past due), obtain your account balance & due date &/or view your water consumption & utility account service history. You do not have to pay online to take advantage of all this site has to offer.
Direct PaymentDirect Payment is a worry free & cost free method of bill payment. It is ideal for those who travel, either for business or pleasure, or for those who would rather spend their leisure time on something other than writing & mailing checks. Learn more about this service.
Enclose check or money order & payment stub in a sealed envelope and deposit in drop box (allow 5 business days for processing).
- City Hall parking lot entrance - 215 SE 7th St
- Downtown Post Office - 424 S Kansas Ave
- Cyrus K Holliday Bldg - 620 SE Madison St (main entrance).
Walk-InCity Express Payment Center, Cyrus K Holliday Bldg - 620 SE Madison St
- M-F, 8AM-5PM (same day processing).
- Cash, check, money order or credit/debit card payments accepted.
U.S. Bank - All Topeka Locations
- Days and hours vary by location (allow 3 business days for processing).
- Cash, check or money order payments accepted (payment stub must accompany payment).