Pay your bill online
Never paid online before? You must set up an account first.
The City of Topeka currently operates and maintains 7 parking garages which provide 3,253 total off-street parking spaces.
Monthly parking is available at:
- *Crosby Place at SW 8th & Kansas - map
- *Coronado at 917 S. Quincy - map
- *9th Street garage at 215 S.E. 9th Street - map
- *Park-N-Shop at 615 S. Quincy - map
- Townsite at 501 S. Monroe - map
- 512 Jackson garage at 512 S. Jackson - map
- Centre City Garage at 825 S. Kansas Ave - map
- *Water Tower Lot at at 1121 SE Quincy - map
- 900 SE Monroe Lot - map
- 5th & Jackson Lot - map
We now have hourly parking at Crosby Place, Centre City, Townsite, 9th Street and Park N Shop Garages
- One and Two Hour Meters 1.00 hour
- 10 Hour Meters .50 hour
- 10 Hour Permits $44.00 month
Park N Shop, 9th Street Parking Garage, Coronado Rooftop and Crosby Place Garage, Water Tower Lot, 900 Monroe lot all have monthly parking spaces available.
Click to see a map of parking garage locations.
Here is a list of leasable parking spaces listing all City owned and privately owned parking garages and lots indicating those that have spaces available.
If you experience any problem in the parking garages you can call 633-5290 any time night or day and a member of the maintenance staff is available to help you.
The Crosby Place parking garage at 108 SW 8th St is now open and has 233 spaces. Hourly parking is available ($1.00 per hour). Hours: Wed-Sat till 1:00AM
For more information about the City parking garages call 368-3759, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment may be made by personal check, cashier check, money order, cash, or credit or debit cards. There is a $30.00 fee for returned checks.
Disclaimer Charges are for parking space only, and no lease or bailment is hereby created. No liability for loss by fire, theft, collision, vandalism, or otherwise is assumed.