The City of Topeka Citizen Participation Process ensures that all property owners, residents, businesses and organizations potentially affected by a proposed land development have the opportunity to comment on and understand development proposals prior to public hearings.
Citizen Participation ProcessCitizen Participation Process Guidelines
Neighborhood Information Meeting Brochure
Template for Citizen Notice/ Neighborhood Information Meeting
Below is information regarding upcoming meetings for proposed land development projects. Meetings are listed under the month in which the informational meeting is held. A general location is provided next to the case name. Planning Commission Public Hearings for these developments are scheduled for the following month(s). You may also view Topeka Planning Commission Agendas.
2016 Neighborhood Information Meeting NoticesPast Notices: 2015 | 2014 | 2013
- Working Men of Christ Inc (1025 SW Western/1175 SW Clay)
- Heartland Management Co/First Assembly Church (520/500 SW 27th Street) - 6/9
- Heartland Management/Co. and First Assembly Church (520/500 SW 27th Street) - 3/22
- B&B Backyard (2134 N Kansas Avenue) - 3/28
- Eric Patterson (1833 SW Fillmore Avenue) - 3/29
- West Indian Hills NIM - 3/31/16