The Land Use and Growth Management Plan (LUGMP) – 2040 is a project the Planning Department is undertaking to update the Land Use and Growth Management Plan - 2025. The LUGMP includes policies for growth management, land use, and annexation.
In the initial portion of the update, the Planning Department will work with the Technical Advisory Team to discuss various aspects of the update. It is anticipated that public comment will be taken on the update in late summer and into the fall of 2014.
Below are various links to current information and background items. Check back occasionally as new information will be posted when available.
Technical Advisory Team
- 1st Meeting Agenda
- 2nd Meeting Agenda
- 3rd Meeting Agenda
- 4th Meeting Agenda
- 5th Meeting Agenda
- Advisory Team Update Schedule
- Presentation - Technical Advisory Committee - 1st Meeting
- Presentation - Technical Advisory Team - 2nd Meeting
- Presentation - Technical Advisory Team - 3rd Meeting - Revised Tiers
- Presentation - Technical Advisory Team - 4th Meeting
- Presentation – Technical Advisory Team – 5th Meeting
- DRAFT UGA and Service Tier Map_080114
- DRAFT Future Land Use Map_080114
- Topeka City Growth by Decade
- 2030 Growth Map