Before You Proceed
Please read all information thoroughly. It is essential to open and review the information in the link on the registration confirmation page to find out when and where to report for the examination.
You are now registering for the September 30, 2016 entry-level Police Officer examination.
Upon submission of your registration, you will be directed to a registration confirmation page that provides additional information, including a link to details on when and where to report for the examination.
New – Practice Test Available Online
You can purchase a practice test and/or study guide online directly from the test manufacturer.
Please review the following important information:
- You must be at least 20 ½ years of age as of the test date to take the examination.
- You must not have any “Brady/Giglio” information in personal or professional background that would impair ability to serve as a government witness. “Brady/Giglio” information includes any conduct, acts or crimes involving dishonesty or false statements while under oath.
- You must not have any automatic disqualifiers. Review the list of automatic disqualifiers.
- Topeka Police Officers are required to possess and maintain a valid KS driver’s license and city-insurable driving record. Review vehicle operation insurability requirements.
- You must meet the Topeka Police Officer minimum physical requirements.