The City of Topeka Citizen Participation Process ensures that all property owners, residents, businesses and organizations potentially affected by a proposed land development have the opportunity to comment on and understand development proposals prior to public hearings.
Citizen Participation ProcessCitizen Participation Process Guidelines
Neighborhood Information Meeting Brochure
Template for Citizen Notice/ Neighborhood Information Meeting
Below is information regarding upcoming meetings for proposed land development projects. Meetings are listed under the month in which the informational meeting is held. A general location is provided next to the case name. Planning Commission Public Hearings for these developments are scheduled for the following month(s). You may also view Topeka Planning Commission Agendas.
Neighborhood Information Meeting Notices 2015Past Notices 2014 | 2013
- Randolph Elementary (1400 SW Randolph Ave)
- Brewster Place (1205 SW 29th Street)
- Foster, Ruth E & Ross, Connie S – Rezoning Request (5800 Block of SW Huntoon)
- Jardine Middle School (2600 SW 33rd St)
- Wood Valley Racquet Club (2909 SW 37th St)