PUD14/2 SW 29th and Gage Retail Planned Unit Development Plan - By: Batis Development Company
Requesting to amend the District Zoning Classification from “R-1” Single Family Dwelling District TO “PUD” Planned Unit Development District (“C-2” Commercial Dwelling District uses) for a new Walgreens retail store.
- PUD14/2 29th and Gage PC6-16-14 (staff report)
- Property Owner Notices
- Addendum to Traffic Impact Analysis (submitted 5-23-14)
- Rezoning Application
- Existing Zoning Map
- Vicinity Map
- PUD Plan (as submitted 5-22-2014)
- PUD14/2 Site Plan
- Preliminary Plat (as submitted 5-2-2014)
- Final Plat (as submitted 5-2-2014)
- Traffic Impact Analysis (submitted 5-2-14)
- Stormwater Report
Authorized Professional Agent: Kaw Valley Engineers, Inc.
Tentative Planning Commission Public Hearing Date: Continued by Planning Commission to an undetermined date.
Case Manager: Annie Driver, firstname.lastname@example.org, 785-368-3010