City of Topeka Logo
FaceBook Twitter

One-Call Center

Currently the City of Topeka offers a Public Works one-call center. One number, 785-368-3111, to report any public works issue including but not limited to; broken mains, waste and/or storm sewer problems, potholes, traffic light outages, and all calls concerning utility accounts.

Coming soon: the City of Topeka will offer an all inclusive City one-call center.
City of Topeka: Home | Send to a friend | Contact Us | City Employee? Get Your Email | Privacy Policy | ADA Icon ADA Policy

This web site and its contents are maintained by the City of Topeka, KS., I.T. Department. Unauthorized use is prohibited by law. Contact the I.T. Department with questions or suggestions. All material contained on this web site is 2012.
Last Updated: Tuesday November 08 2011