- 2015 Minutes
- 2014 Minutes
- 2013 Minutes
- 2012 Minutes (note: no meeting in January)
- 2011 Minutes
- 2010 Minutes
- 2009 Minutes
- 2008 Minutes
Town Hall Meetings Scheduled
2014 - To be Announced
- Where Do I Go for Help?
- Diversity Balance
- What's New to ADA?
Presentation - Title II Attachment - Title III Attachment
Troy Scroggins AwardThe THRC Troy Scroggins Awards are presented to deserving individuals and organizations for their efforts in furthering the HRC’s mission. The THRC Troy Scroggins Award recognizes outstanding achievements in ameliorating discrimination and prejudice.
Recipients - Congratulations!
- Individual Achievement - Jeremy Beard
- Organizational Achievement - Topeka Public Schools Equity Council
- Individual Achievement -
- Organizational Achievement -
- Outstanding Individual - Gary Cushinberry
- Outstanding Public Entity/Individual - Barry Grissom, U.S. Attorney District of Kansas
- 1st Quarter Outstanding Individual - Brian Peters
- 2nd Quarter Outstanding Public Entity -CASA Inc.
- 3rd Quarter Oustanding Youth - Demetria Kelley
- 4th Quarter Outstanding Private Entity